Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Piercings? Tattoo's? My experience and what to expect!

Good morning!


So yesterday, I went to the mall with my mother, and we were walking to a dollar store. Now, in the mall , there are kiosks.  The kiosk that was near the store was a piercings. I have had wanted my cartilage down forever. At first , my mother was joking as she said , "  Why don't you get it done?" I said why not, you only live once. I picked out some small earrings. Of course you get nervous because I am a diabetic. You have to make sure everything is sterilized. I will be going back in 4 weeks, for the employee to check my piercings, and I will be getting my third holes, which my mom will be recording.  I also will getting a tattoo next week! I am so excited!!


Many questions were answered. I really liked the girl who did my piercings. She used a piercing gun. It was really cool. I picked some white gold earrings. As you can see my ears did get red, but after a couple of hours, the redness went down



Here are some pictures after I got it done, and a couple hours later !!








what you can expect:
- You pick out some earrings and pay; the piercing itself is free!
You walked to behind the counter
you sit in a chair
she cleans your ear
she makes a mark with a marker and you see if you like it.
she tells you to breathe in, and when you breathe out, she pierces your ear
It did not hurt at all !! :)


What's your view on piercings ? I have always wanted them. It made me really excited that my mom got me that for my valentines present. I cannot wait to take you guys to my tattoo appointment next week! :)


happy tuesday!